Staff Selection Commission Exams
There are many exams conducted by SSC, however we teach mainly for CGL and CHSL, other exams have almost common syllabus with some addition and deletion. In CHSL in 2019, 36112 candidates appeared in the examination. Online Classes
SSC CHSL (Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2)):
for posts like Sorting Assistant/Postal Assistant (SA/PA), Data Entry Operator (DEO), Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA) etc.
SSC CGL (Combined Graduate Level Examination):
for posts like, Income Tax Inspector, Assistant Section Officer, Central Excise Inspector, Assistant Audit Officer, Assistant Enforcement Officer etc.
Other exams are JE, CPO, GD, MTS, Stenographer
Complete list of posts of SSC CGL is
• Assistants in Ministries/Departments, Attached and Subordinate office of the Govt. of India.
• Inspectors of Central Excise & Customs.
• Inspectors of Income Tax.
• Preventive Officers in Customs.
• Examiner in Customs.
• Sub-Inspectors in Central Bureau of Narcotics & CBI.
• Assistant Enforcement Officer in Directorate of Enforcement, Department of Revenue.
• Divisional Accountant, Jr. Accountant, Auditor & UDCs in various offices of Govt. of India.
• Auditor Offices under C&AG, CGDA, CGA & others.
• Accountant/ Junior Accountant
• Tax Assistant in CBDT and CBEC
• Compiler in Registrar General of India.
Other government and insurance exams:
Government Exams Details
LIC exams details
LIC AAO insurance exams
LIC ADO insurance exams
LIC HFL insurance exams
SSC CGL government exam
SSC CHSL government exam
RRB (Railaways) Group D
RRB (Railaways) NTPC
RRB (Railaways) ALP